Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This was supposed to be quick and short, but I guess not

Okay I shouldn't really be posting even

This is gonna be a quick post

I did really bad on the biology multiple choice test from like a month ago. I thought I did good on it. I actually studied a lot and what not. I was confident for once. But I was on the failing mark. Usually whenever I am confident, which is like never, I end up getting a bad mark. Why is that? Its not fair

I have to study for religion. I am not doing good in religion as well. There's so much to study for it. It's supposed to be an easy course, but it's not.

Math is okayish for now

English – no midterms. But we still have that inclass essay to write that is due tomoros period, and I don't think I will finish. Even if I do, the quality is really bad. That means im going to get another bad mark. That's not good.

Euh

Well for one good thing, today was daddy's birthday. We went out for dinner at Swiss Chalet. I haven't been there for years, and it was pretty not bad. It was a pretty decent time.

Euh

This is really not good

And I feel like I should sleep cause now I have a headache…

Everyone says im doing good. They think I'm doing good, cause apparently I always do. I am really fortunate. I have a lot of encouraging friends, I know a lot of people that can help me with things. Teachers most the time are nice to me, and when I ask they help me. But those are only with the things on the outside. The easy problems. The big problems deep down inside are never going to be solved. Okay that was a bit too dark … let's just scratch that, shall we? – oh boy, I sound like Mrs. A Lamp A Ram Bil

Argh

Back to studying

No comments:

Post a Comment