Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Monday, October 25, 2010

This is an awkwardly weird post.

I feel the need for blogging today

I don't know why

I spent all of last night worrying about math and about marks. I was really not in a good mood today. I was really worried. I am now, but I think ive calmed down a bit. I guess I have to continue to try my best

I'm really proud of myself for not touching the computer until late at night when I have to

I am getting a lot more work done than usual

But I feel bad for extra-curriculars cause I am not putting as much effort into it as I should be

Theres more to say

Theres a lot more

Some I am afraid to mention

Some I want to mention

Some I don't want to admit

But this is all I have to say

That either way

I am me

And I am free

Yay!

Okay that was just random

Back to homework

No comments:

Post a Comment