Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Falling leaves and TD math homework

Lean on me…

When we're not strong~

We all need help

No matter how independent we are, we need others.

Relationships and connections are really important. Without them you go nowhere.

Anyway, that was a weird intro. Today was a weirdish day. I go home thinking that we were going to go out for dinner and find out that we are eating at home. Well, I didn't have much work. I actually only had to do the TD scholarship essay. And possibly math homework. So I was supposed to have plenty of time right? Wrong.

I spent like two hours just cleaning up stuff and organizing. I've been soo messy for the past little while.

I finally finished the TD essay after making it too long, then adding to it, making it longer. Cutting it down, then adding, then cutting it down. It then became 600 words! Yay!

I hope everything goes well. I know there isn't much chance of me getting it. But there's a quote to it.

"You'll see it when you believe it." – Dr. Wayne Dyer

Believe. Belief. Faith. Trust. Commitment. Dedication. Volunteerism!

Hehe

I was supposed to have done some SAS stuff. But I only got to the preliminaries. I hope I get more stuff done for that. I need to do more. To be honest, I've been putting extra-curriculars aside for a while, I've been too busy with work. It's about time I got caught up and actually start working for it.

I want to do something more than SAS. But I don't know what. Actually I have an idea. I just have to make it happen. But that's going to be hard. So it's not going to happen.

I think homework is first, and I didn't do math homework.

OMG

Today I walked to St. Joes. It's been the longest time since I walked there and there were so many leaves on the floor. Not only that, but the wind was strong, so the leaves were blown all over the place and it was so pretty! Too bad I couldn't adjust the shutter speed and do like a three or five frame HDR. Wouldn't that just be perfect?

Anywho

I don't know

I have so many mixed emotions and feelings this is bad

I don't have time

I'm going to go to sleep. I hate it. Whenever I get too tired, my head hurts like hell. It drives me insane. I can't ignore it sometimes. So I have to go

No comments:

Post a Comment