Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Some people are so amazing

I can't help myself to not put up a blog post right at this moment, however, I think this will be a pure disgrace to the ones I just read.

There are so many amazing, and when I say amazing I mean like people that are so involved, so committed so perfect that it scares me. I envy them.

When I look back at the things I've done. I have no regrets for the past two years. But that's not enough, I need something to be proud of. I need something that I can carry on with me for the rest of my life. I need something where I can connect to the community, where I can develop more bonds, and where I can reach my goals and make a difference.

Being involved simply isn't enough, there are so many factors that contribute to success, and I guess I am where every other teenager is at this moment… lost. – sort of. I'm in the midst of choosing between what I really want or figuring out what I really want or siding with what others want for me.

I just read through a plethora of different achievements and 'things' other people did. And I realized that what I have done is not even close to what they have done. It's scary to think so, but it's so very true. And I'm not saying I resent myself for it, but more so, using this as a lesson, as one of the many lessons I learn throughout the days of my life. It is a lesson to teach me that there is a lot more out there for me than what I simply think there are. That this is not the end. That there never is an end, only a beginning.

I know I can do more than what I have done. I know that I can be better than who I am now. And I know that in order to be that better person, to do better I must make use of the time I have left. I must start now.

Hopefully as the days go by, I will eventually be able to take my small steps and make a big difference.

10/14/10 – 1046pm

1 comment:

  1. you can do it mike (:
    with perseverance and a little faith, you WILL go a long way =]

    ReplyDelete