Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

So today was a pretty normal day. Nothing spectacular happened.

Classes went as they should, although it was weird getting back to the school routine after going for three days without it. The three days seemed short. It was pretty much two days for me because i went back to school on saturday.

Oh i got my netbook fixed. There was something wrong with it and hopefully its all good now. Iunno. although the netbook is a lot slower, it’s easier to carry around and nice to play with. i like it!

though i dont know if it will manage photoshop….

Let’s see, after school today we had a STAND (students taking action for a noticeable difference/ Anti-bullying committee) meeting today. The turnout wasn’t as good as i had expected. And iunno, i dont seem to like it much. Cause its really hard when people aren’t used to the bluntness and rashness of councils. Like they want you to be nice, they want you to let things slide and like iunno, not be so demanding i guess. It’s weird, it’s just they want things done their way, and they want things that they like, and hey, if we do everything their way… what about my way? what about the right way? That just doesnt work

so yeah i hope these meetings get on better. I hope we eventually get to make a difference and that our events are actually successful.

I got home late today, and then i went back out with my mom to future shop and then to rent her dvds. When i got home it was dinner time and then after that i wanted to do homework. So i started looking through the work i had and organized my folders and what not. Luckily i didnt have that that much homework today. I only have to make notes for Biology. But i for some reason dont feel like doing it. When i go to read it, i just get tired and can’t focus. its really bad. i know i need to really pay attention and read up on this bio stuff. but for some reason i can’t seem to concentrate well enough to do so. This sucks.

I want to go take pictures

all of yesterday when i was at home doing my english journals, i was staring outside and at awe for how nice it was. I just wanted to go out and take pictures of the trees, the leaves and the nice day. But of course, i didn’t go. I ended up doing a multiple exposure photo. Which turned out better than i expected, though i kinda slacked off at the end with the pixels and stuff, so just dont zoom in haha

No comments:

Post a Comment