Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

25th Anniversary

Today was a long day

I did so much

Yet I got so little done

That's a paradox

Okay

So this morning I woke up at nine am, sleeping at one thirty last night. I woke up and we drove downtown – thank goodness for my mom so I didn't have to bus and subway down there. I had a meeting with Shamir and the gang for Tedx. Everything's getting together and things are pretty cool. We had a group photo. It's funny to see how university students aren't much different from ourselves. Haha

That went up until like 130, then we drove back to BA. I was late. But no one was there and we were just setting up so it was slow. It was really really slow and boring. There weren't much people either. Then as it got to five pm and it was the mass, more people came in. Then during dinner there were even more people. It was great. And it actually looked like a reunion because people were talking and reminiscing and what not. It was really cool.

Okay, theres more. But I am tired so I have to go~

No comments:

Post a Comment