Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

One of those days


Okay

This is kinda emo-ish sad. And it doesn't really occur very often, once every two months or so. But yeah, I'm quite hesitant to put this up. I was initially worried about how people might view me afterwards. How people will react to the things I do, how they will think about me. But you know what. I DON'T CARE. You can think however you like about me. I will not change or not do something because of that.

So I am posting this, hopefully without regretting.

As you see me day by day at school, it may seem as if everything is just perfect. That I am super happy and what not. But sometimes, every once in a while, there are these days, like today where I am just really upset. I just cry. Everything seems to go wrong. I just

I try hard at school

I do well at school

I help a lot of people

I try to be nice to everyone whenever I can

But I still can't or am not allowed to do simple things that I want to

When I want to

Like watching television.

Peacefully

And eating something happily

I don't know why

I just can't enjoy for once

I can't relax like I wish I could



Getting good marks isn't easy

Nothing in life is easy

Being me isn't easy

And sometimes

I just want to stop

To stop being who I am

Stop doing what I do

Sure I enjoy doing what I do

But sometimes its just too much

I just cant handle it all

Especially when I cant do the things I want to do

When people don't treat me the way I treat them

when no one cares


There are days when I am not myself

There are days when everything goes wrong

When my life becomes sad

I am denied everything

I just can't have what I want

Even if I think I deserve it

And today is one of those days

1 comment:

  1. hey mike
    it's okay. I know how you feel.
    been having one of those for the past week or so. and yea, sometimes you jsut get really exhausted and.. tired and just want to break free. It's okay mike. I guess, somehow it just becomes a cycle. You let it out, then we store it up again, then soemtime later, all of it has to be let out to eventually be replaced by more. ( morbid, i knwo. )

    basiccally, i'm jsut saying, it's okay. think positive. even if you can't have what you want even if you deserve it, think about the people in africa starving. they dont " deserve" food, but they need it to survive. yet somehow, they never get it. and here, we're so possessed ( possessed ?!?! O.O ) by earthly materials. If God ( spiritual feeling entering ) cna't giev us our way, and what we want, then let us want what we have. Let us appreciate.

    i guess that's why people say that masks come with a cost. That somehow you have to hide and bottle up everything, hold it in, to keep that " perfect my- life- is - totally - ballin " feeling. It's alright. I know how you feel ( if im thinking correctly). It's been liek that since the beginning of the school year ( morbid...T.T )

    Anyways, i'm sorry, your blogs jsut really inspired me to rant everything, state my point of view, you knwo. and it's really great because seeing that others are unafraid, unashamed to type how they feel, gives courage to others reading it, a message that's it's okay to feel this way, that they're not alone (:

    So thanks for posting this. and it really doesn't matter what people think of the post. if they like it, they'll read it and maybe comment like me ( LONG COMMENTS ! YAYY ). if not, they won't bother reading it. but all that matters if you let it out and feel much better after that release.

    ReplyDelete