Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Me = not good enough = working harder and harder

Hehe, I guess yesterday's post wasn't as short as I expected it to be… sometimes, more like all the times, when I start typing, I can't stop =P

Okay, let's see, today was a pretty good day actually. Better than I expected, I was kinda dreading it this morning and last night, but I guess sometimes God surprises us with the things he has in plan for us. So during religion, we had another work period for our CPT which I am worrying about because I haven't started. During the work period, I asked to go to the library where I sat at a table and studied the whole period for chem. Then, during second, we had a math test, which I thought was easy… I finished in half an hour… I'm still trying to beat that record… but as usual, I made a mistake… so that's not good

Third period was English. I guess you can say that I worry or feel sympathetic towards some people … but yeah. So it was publication day today which is pretty cool, and I always love reading others' writing. Today I read toms… and as usual, when I read other peoples work, I realize how bad mine is. But since today was tom's essay, it was five times worse. Cause him and ben are just… insanely smart and their writing style and like just work in general (if they do it) is scary good… so yeah. I guess its good that I get to read it, cause like I hope I can learn from it. And its even more surprising when I found out that ben didn't double check my editing… he trusted in my editing… which is cool, but weird because I mean, I am far from being as good as them and he trusted my work… which isn't trustable.. but yeah, now I feel kinda bad cause I missed some things… I guess it's just that sometimes I honestly didn't understand what they were trying to say. Though it might be wrong, I wouldn't know, I just knew that I didn't understand it but I'd automatically think that its me and not their work, and usually that's the case. Same with tests and stuff, like I usually don't ask questions, with the exception of math and religion, cause I don't know the stuff, and because I don't know it, if the teacher makes a mistake or if I think that they made a mistake, I wouldn't know, id just think that I made a mistake or that I didn't know what I was doing… okay, so there's my little rant of the day =D

Chem. Chem. Chem…. We had a test, which I didn't do too good, though I feel that I did better than I expected I would have done but yeah…

Ohh! Right, SAS. What's really cool and surprising is that this morning I went to an Arts Council meeting to see if they needed any volunteers for the arts night that is on Thursday. And Kim, the president said that they needed five people. At first I was like yeah five people, no prob, cause me, melisha, Christina, shagana would already be five… but then I realized its only 230 to 4 pm. Then I hesitated and I also realized that there is student council and anti-bullying meeting, so I'm like uh oh I can't go then. And I started worrying that there might not be enough people… that I wouldn't be able to find enough people, and that would be like bad for the club's reputation. But as I sent an email out to everyone during first period and when I went home and checked my email and I got 5 emails! Isn't that soo great? I really didn't expect people to reply at all, not to mention that fast! So yeah, it's great how people in SAS are soo cooperative and outgoing and take the initiative to sign up for things like this.

Okay, I have to go drive haha

Unfortunately I have to skip the quote, due to lack of time to search for one that I have written down and also I don't even know if I have anymore… yeah bye =D

1 comment:

  1. it's okay mike.
    i feel that way too sometimes
    reading others make mines sound really bad
    but, you have to appreciate your own writing style and uniqueness that God gave you ( okay, i wont go all spiritual on you )
    yer yer yer ! (:

    ReplyDelete