Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happyiness =D

Okay, considering the fact that I am working my ass off, tired and with a headache… I'm gonna make this quick… though it usually doesn't work… but we'll see

So I just wanted to mention that I am starting to get back into the whole tutoring routine and the volunteering stuffs. I really hope that it does continue, I mean I really love tutoring and volunteering, but sometimes things just get in the way and I get tired and lazy. I become the bad mike. Which isn't good, but sometimes I cant help it. But I really hope I can stay good and continue to do whats right…

Uhm, so lately I've been working on my English essay, a chem. Test tomoro, a math test tomoro, an English cpt and a religion cpt due the end of the month… now isn't that interesting?

Enough about academics… let's talk about the fun stuff!

So what am I excited for?

Well tomorrow morning I am attending an arts council meeting to see if they need any volunteers. If they do it will be great… just hopefully I get to help out with the actual fun stuff. If I get to volunteer it means that I can have fun, enjoy the show and go for free =D hehe… uhm, I'm tutoring tomorrow after school and Wednesday after school… which, surprisingly I am excited for. On Wednesday morning, I am gonna have to plan for the next SAS meeting… exciting =D The day I am really anticipating and eagerly looking forward to is Thursday after school. You could say that I am half worried for it, but if I'm half worried, then I'm also half excited. I am saying a speech.. or what I call a speech for the first time in like three years… isn't that something worth being excited for? Also, I am running for president! I really hope I get the position… even if I don't, I hope that someone that really deserves it and will benefit the committee gets the position (not trying to sound mean or anything). Then Thursday night is arts night… and I'm debating on whether my mom should come or not… which is kinda random, but yeah

I'm really thinking about the summer and looking forward to it… already. But I'm also half worried for it, because I really don't want to spend another summer wasting time and just being lazy and not do anything. I want this summer, which is just one month cause I'm spending another month in HK, to be fun-filled and exciting and full of stuff. I hope to actually get some work in there. Because I am not taking summer school, I hope to take some time, a LOT of time actually to review my notes and work on learning some of the grade 12 material for math and science. I doubt that is actually gonna happen, but at least I can hope… and try to make it happen. Also, I am trying to get some more volunteering into my summer. I know that lots of people are getting part time jobs and working during their summer… and because I am so blessed and fortunate to be in a family where I do not need to work, I feel that I should do something to give back and learn to appreciate it. I think I should make the best use of my summer, do something good… like volunteering and also something that would help me … like reviewing and working on some academics.

Yeah, there are some things that I am getting used to and some people that I feel I am starting to get closer to, which I am really excited about. Yet there are also others that I feel like I am starting to grow farther apart from… and others that I hope to get to know better and be able to develop a stronger relationship with. Unfortunately I cant name any names… haha

Oh right! Most important… well somewhat… grad trip! – I am officially planning the grad trip for next year… and I really have to start getting some solid planning and advertising done… this is exciting too!


 

=) =D =P

Okay… guess what?

QUOTE time!

I think I'm running out of quotes… I don't have all that many…

If anyone has any super good quotes… send'em to me please… I could use them… or at least my blog can =D

Okay… let's see… which one is todays…

I think I stole this one from Katie… but I think it's one of the best I've heard so far…

"Never live a day without smiling and brightening up the lives of others." – or something like that… I'm rewriting it according to my memory.. .which as most of you should already know,.. is not the best


 

So yeah, about the quote… I really try to smile, be more optimistic and try to hide my fears and my worries. I've always tried to use my presence to make others' lives more happier and brighter. I find that it is really you can say stupid to live a day being sad and mad and upset, cause its soo much harder and more tiring if you live life like that. Why not be happy and live a great life?

1 comment:

  1. hey mike (:
    and again, really great quote, even if you didn't write it (:
    that's great. sounds like your last year at BA is going to be a blast. and it's great being involved and knowing more people ( hypocritical since i'm not exactly involved in anything this year T.T )

    yes hong kong ! I'M GOING TOO but for the whole summer by myself . when are you leaving ? (:
    maybe i'll see you there... or on the plane. or somethign (y)

    see, i told you i loved your blog. but nooo you didn't listen (:
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG, MIKE ! (:

    keep it up (Y)

    ReplyDelete