Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Curious about being jealous

So what exactly am I doing at 12:30 in the morning? Well. You guessed it, I'm BLOGGING =D

Yeah, I turned off my computer, brushed my teeth, turned off the lights, and was in bed, even closed my eyes… then I woke up or opened my eyes turned on my computer and decided to blog again. There's something about blogging, whatever it is, that makes me want to do it… there's a sense of completion, a feeling of relief and happiness that I get once I finish blogging, it's weird, but I think some people might understand.

Okay, so what happened today? Well yeah, today was a pretty cool Saturday, I'd say. I woke up and I went to the library and met up with melisha… which was fun… and kinda weird, but I ended up buying a book and borrowing four books, so I've got quite a lot of reading to do… in addition to the pile of work I have sitting right beside me. About my CPT's, I have my religion and my English cpt that I have to work on, but for some reason I just don't know what to do, don't feel like doing it and I just lost my sense of direction with them. Because of that, it might be an excuse but either way, I am for some reason not working on them, I do soo many different things, just not that, and its really bad, but yeah… I know that eventually, when the due date nears, I'll be working my ass off and freaking out about it, but I can't help it. I feel really bad for not working and stuff too, but it's still not enough to motivate me to work on it…

Later today I went to the movies with sharyn. Haha finally! And initially it was supposed to be sharyn and I, but then I told my mom that she could come because she was saying that she wanted to watch and that I never watch any movies that she wants to watch with her and she ends up watching them alone. So I felt bad and I told her she could come. Then I realized that I promised sharyn that it was just me and her, but since it was so long ago, I forgot. Now I feel bad for that. Then sharyn asks if bryan can come, and he ended up coming, which was pretty cool, cause I got to meet someone new, though I didn't really talk to him, but yeah. Celine was supposed to come… but she didn't due to family reasons. She missed out… let's hope she gets to watch it. It was seriously the most amazingest movie I have seen in quite the while. It really was good, and there were many times where I was like aww and started tearing up and stuff, and they were just so emotional and touching times in the movie, it was great.

So yeah, something I wanted to talk about are curiosity, envy, the things we want and yeah.

Basically, curiosity. For some reason, I am always very curious, and I like to know things. I like to know everything, I like to ask, I like to find out. I'm always curious about things and sometimes I think things and I say things that don't make sense, then when I explain it, it sounds stupid. Which isn't good, so I guess the lesson here is that maybe I should start thinking … like really thinking before asking and stuff. I know ive said that before, maybe not on the blog, but nonetheless I have, and I guess, I don't want to be like one of those people who become fake and maniputlate and edit words and phrases out of their proses. I feel like I should be myself, be someone who is just normal and act naturally, I don't want to be editing and changing the things I say. Let's hope that maybe I can formulate some questions, if any, that are good and actually make sense as opposed to ones that are confusing and stupid.

Envy. Big topic here, ain't it? Envy and jealousy. Happens to everyone, everyday and for so many different reasons. Sometimes I just go around and I look at people and I see the things they have, whether its objects or people or whatever, sometimes I go… aww, I miss that, or I wonder, what would it be like if… doesn't everyone do that sometime? But either way, I guess we have to learn to accept what we have. Maybe I should be happy for them instead, I should be thankful for what I have. But for some reason, this is really hard to achieve, I mean I try to do it sometimes, but then it just ends with me thinking about myself and being all selfish… which isn't good.

Okay

I'm like drifting off to sleep … like tom…

So just to make sure I don't have to double up on quotes next time

QUOTE TIME xD

Only when we can understand what we have done can we then determine what we will need to do to prepare for the challenges of the future.

I though this was a pretty cool quote… so yeah

Ohh and guess what? I found some more quotes… I had them all along… they were just stored in my fone… and I forgot about them

To some people it may seem as if I'm always texting and stuff, but I'm not really. Sometimes, when its in the middle of class, I'm either checking texts, texting or emailing. But other times, I'm typing stuff as notes, whether they be things that people say that were surprising or interesting or just something that I thought of and I thought was worthwhile. But either way, I just think that its always nice to keep a journal of some sorts. A book where you write all the things that happen around you. I guess this is kind of what the blog is to me in a way… just that I have to sometimes limit the things that I say because of who reads this… but either way… majority of what I think, feel … etc I talk about… its just the odd thing here and there that I have to censor out.

Okay

Sleep time

And its 12:53 am

Not good

1 comment: