Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Really short post…

Well, considering the fact that it is like one in the morning and that I am sooo tired that I can barely see the screen, hopefully I can make this short….

So, I've realized that more and more people are starting to read this… and it's scary. LOL… although I'm not completely sure who really reads this, although it would be nice to know… but I'll just have to expect or pretend that anyone or everyone will read it… dum dum dum…

I personally enjoy reading blogs, especially if they're ones that belong to my friends, although I sometimes spend hours and hours reading blogs of peoples' whom I don't know but still… it's kinda become part of my daily routine haha

I guess, the reason why I started actually posting the things that I typed on a blog online is because I started getting addicted or just finding amusement in reading others' blogs, even the blogs of strangers and I kinda hoped that by posting these things, others may find amusement in them too… maybe learn from the stupid things I do… the mistakes I make… and get to know me a bit better… iunno… hmm….

All right, so let's see, what happened so far this weekend…

So we are painting the house… and we have painted two rooms… I think that's all the painting we're gonna do this weekend, tomorrow we're going to IKEA! Yay! To get some new furniture… possibly some drawers for my room?

So I have been really busy with school work… and I have surprisingly done more work than I expected though I am still behind my scheduled work plan haha…

OH NO! - I still have to do SAS stuff.. shoot I forgot… euhh, okay gotta go… better do that now before I forget….

But quote first!

"If you're good, you can tell others; if you're great, they'll tell you."

  • That is soo true… no wonder I haven't had anyone tell me that I'm great… hahah

Sorry for the short post… well some of you may enjoy the shortness I guesss…

1 comment: