Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fusion & the rest of the day…

All right, so today started out really bad cause I was really tired in the morning… although my usual morning routine was kinda messed up, but it was still good! So classes presumed as usual except for chem. Which was great! The whole class for crystal lab!... hope our crystal stays big and gets bigger and bigger and bigger…

So a lot of things happened today…

  1. I became Janice
  2. I got married
  3. I have two children
  4. I got attacked
  5. I got accused of a crime
  6. I was sexually harassed
  7. I saw a guy running around carrying a garbage can
  8. I say my math teacher using chopsticks…
  9. I got lots of food
  10. I had lots of fun
  11. I drank coffee so I'm going crazy now… not literally

Well, I stayed after school from 2:30pm till 9:30 pm… so that was funn… it was really funn actually. After school I wasted time for a bit, then went to math help and helped out, not getting help.. which was funn and a good waste of time. Then I just wasted more time, which wasn't good but still… uhm, this is one of the events at school that I didn't get to volunteer and help out, but I still had an equal amount of funn!

As for the performances… they were GREAT! And that is an understatement. They were seriously really really good, I didn't expect them to be this good… I could say that they were just as good if not a bit better than bandaid… (Lukies – don't kill me) I really admire and respect all those who got up to perform, I think they are so brave and courageous. The amount of courage and effort it takes to just get up there, not to mention all the time and commitment they put into the performance is just amazing. I am really proud of all of them… I'm proud just to say that I know them…

In the beginning, I thought I might regret going to fusion and staying after school and stuff because I would miss valuable studying time and stuff, but really, it was definitely worth it, and even if I fail my test (which I will, but I hope I won't) it was worth it..

Gotta stop here, make this short… work time!

So time for the quote…

Something I heard on the announcements I think…

"it's when things go wrong that you mustn't quit"

Once again, Good Job fusion performers!!

Signed: Janice … … … Mike C

No comments:

Post a Comment