Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Deprived of sleep

So yeah, this is the first time I have posted something this early in the morning and I certainly hope its gonna be the last…

Just a heads up… if you're reading this and it starts to get confusing… I apologize… but there is a reason behind it =D

The weekend and these past few days were one of the busiest and most stressful times ever! So on Saturday night and all of Sunday… at least when I was doing work… I spent time doing the religion brochure… which I was expecting due the end of this week… instead of doing my English project which I knew was due on Wednesday. Then later Sunday night and evening… after I went to ikea… I bought two drawers… my mom and I spent two hours or so building them and by the end of the night at like 11pm we finished. Then Monday… ohh right, yesterday which is Monday I went on the World Religions, Tour of Places of Worship trip. Most the people last semester said it was boring and a waste of time… so I didn't really have my hopes up… we went to four different places… and two of the four I found particularly interesting and the rest I just kinda found boring as everyone else said. >>> just a random thought… do people like to listen with their eyes closed? … cause I do (=

After school or the trip on Monday I finished my religion assignment and then I worked on stuff for SAS and other random errands here and there and as I was trying to work on my English seminar… nothing came to me. Like I was tired before I started working… when I got home, cause I didn't really sleep on the bus although I was tired… I ended up reading my CPT book which I am desperate to finish. So I decided to go to bed early … 9 pm early yesterday.

So today comes along and majority of my day is me worrying about the chem. Test then me worrying about English… So I had a chem. Test today and I'm not even gonna comment on it – it was harrible!

So basically today when I got home after tutoring at like 4 o'clock… I was already anticipating the pile of English homework I had to do and also the amount of time it would take to finish it. So then I took a shower… to think <yes showers help me think> and then at like 430 I started doing my English and I guess I did my English pretty productively… I didn't waste any time… it was just hard to come up with ideas… but I did and I did it for 30 minutes… then I remembered I had to call a tutoring kids' parent back… and so I did… and I ended up talking for another 30 minutes. So then at 530… I hang up and realize that I have 15 minutes for my dinner… and change and pack… which wasn't enough time… so I like finished 1/3 of it and left. I went to dollarama after to get Bristol boards for my English project cause I was missing one colour… then I went to the York regional police volunteering information session from 7-9 with melisha. I'd say it was overall a pretty good overall so yeah

So I basically got home at 9:30 and started working at 9:30 on my English project and stayed up the whole night working on it. I look at the clock every once in a while… and eventually it goes to the point where I look at the clock every fifteen minutes… haha… so yeah for my project … I finished my notes and the information at like 12 and then I started gluing and stuff and I finished everything at 5:30 on the dock!


 

So yeah I could have slept for an hour… I guess, but I was hungry, so I made something to eat instead… and I was kinda worried that if I slept an hour… I couldn't wake up and I'd be more tired than I am now…


 

So yeah for time purposes and the reason that I'm really tired right now

I'm gonna skip the quote… but if anyone would like to come up with their own quote *hint hint* lemme know… and I'll put it up!


 

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment