Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

interviews

I was just going to go to sleep. I even turned off my computer, brushed my teeth, sat on my bed… then I decided to text some people … and the next thing you know… i'm on the computer… blogging =D

I really want to sleep… - sorry I couldn't help but to say that haha

Tonight was parent-teacher interview night. That was exciting… not the actual interviewing part… but the part where I got to volunteer… he he … I love to volunteer with the school at these events… its soo exciting and stuff… its hard to describe… and although I know that like half of you are thinking I'm crazy weird right now… and the truth is… I am… and I like it that way… =D /// and for those of you in my English class…. I was on the red team… and I liked it there =DDD

My actual interviews themselves were… kinda expected… and kinda good

I enjoyed them… well to a certain extent overall because kinda motivated me… it made me want to try harder and want to do better and set a direction on how I could do so

My first interview was my math interview… and I like wasted 10 minutes which felt like 50 minutes standing there waiting for the interview… it was a waste of time… I could have been helping some late… lost.. and worried and scared parents out… so yeah, math was just math… nothing to say… nothing exciting happened really except for one thing… I was saying how courses can be hard depending on the teacher… and she greatly opposed that and take offence… but I wasn't talking about her. And she's like no matter which teacher it is, the course is still the same, the teachers not going to make it hard, it's the actual course material and the curriculum that makes it difficult… and I'm like right yes… that is soo true… no its not

So second interview… religion! I mentioned to the teacher that I wanted to get 100 and hes like… did you know… its really hard to get 100 and I'm like yes I know… but I'm willing to try it… and then he's like, I've never given out 100 before and I'm like thanks that was very encouraging… thanks for ruining my dreams… lol

Van was ok… predictable… didn't say anything weird or really good or really bad.. just work harder and what do you expect… after all it's pace

English was English… she said I improved since the beginning and I hope I did.. and I hope I continue to

So yeah basically new goals and new challenges lie ahead!

Quote ish thing…

Challenges are a part of life… without challenges; life would be boring and we would not succeed and be able to strive for our goals. Our goals wouldn't even be goals 'cause we'd reach them so easily…


 

Success = faith + luck + determination + friends =D


 

Good luck to you all… I hope (know) that you guys will all be successful in life and reach your goals … hopefully I will too

No comments:

Post a Comment