Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Keepitup!

Today I spent pretty much the whole day doing ecology notes for biology… but unfortunately I haven't even gotten close to finishing what has to be done by Wednesday. Not only that, I am still wondering and worrying about whether or not there will be a quiz on genetics tomorrow which I have not yet studied for.

But the day was okay. Nothing really good, nor really bad. It was more so working… though I got to go out for lunch and to costco… which wasn't bad.

Dinner was good – lobster and shrimp penne! =D yum!

I finished swim the fly yesterday… meaning I'm 30% into my white pine books! Yay! … I tell my mom and she's like.. that's it!?

Okay

I think im finished now.

Oh wait

I just realized

That work never seems to end

This weekend was jam packed with work and I thought it would be better after Wednesday until I realize I have a project for English due Friday that I have not touched and tests and work due next week which will take up my whole weekend next week.

So yeah

That's not good

But I guess

Just keep your hopes up

Enjoy life

Relax

And work hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment