Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Just lots of stuff

I don't know why

But I just felt the need to blog

I tend to blog … at the times I need time most

When I am too overly stressed and confused.

I don't know what to do.

I regret

I have lots to do


 

So yeah

Its been a long time

Since I blogged

And that's because

I have been so busy

Need I say more?


 

TEDx is tomorrow

I decided not to go to that

I really wanted to go

But I also decided I needed to sacrifice

Some things

Because of my marks

But I was just looking at the website

They changed it

And I regret

But I cant go now

Ill regret that too

This is so bad


 

You see

Yesterday was parent teacher interviews

I had a stand and a sas booth there

It was really hectic at like 530, because we had nothing set up

But luckily

After my freakout session

We set up

But then

No parents came

So I had to manually go up to people

And give it to them

So I hope something worked


 

During the interviews

We had really long discussions

Sullivan recommended that I skip some meetings

Alamparambil said I should finish my homework

And I need time to do that

So I must cut down on extra curriculars

I might be doing too much

Everyone tells me that

So I was determined at the end of the night

To cut something

But I looked at my list

And I couldn't do it

I just couldn't


 

Today

I decided to not go to TEDx


 

I have my ecology ISU notes that are due on Wednesday. They are not due due. But he will give us bonus marks if we do it. And according to him, they are just easy marks, and they can easily raise our marks for our test from 80s to 90s. not only that, they will also give us confidence as we walk into the test.

Sullivan has a point

And I agree

So I have to finish those notes


 

We also have a genetics quiz

On Monday

Now the problem is

Im not one hundred percent sure that we have the quiz on Monday

I just think we do

But I don't know

Cause he wasn't here today

And he didn't specify

So do I study or no


 

There is also math

I don't get too much stuff

And its not just like

If I look at it longer

Try it more

Then I will get it

I just don't know how to do some of it

And I need lots of practice

Which will require more time

And energy

And coffee

But I will have to do it


 

Then I have English

Which I am not worrying about

This weekend

It is due Friday

We will work on it

As a group

After Wednesday

But I still have to worry


 

Then there is extracurricular stuff

That I am not doing

But its still on my list


 

My shoulders are tense

Today for some reason

I could crack my neck more often

That showed me

That I was more stressed

Although I didn't really feel like it


 

I am tired

I finished my math homework last night

Even after going to interviews

And leaving late

Because during the interview

Teacher recommended

Or said at least

That she thinks I will do better if I finish all my homework

So I did

Last night

At like one


 

And today

During meeting after school with

Vp

I felt really tired

I tuned out for 5 secs too

That was bad


 

So I got home

Did stuff

Ate dinner

Slept for two hours

And I woke up an hour ago…

At 8.


 

Okay

That is it


 

Hopefully I will finish

Everything

This weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment