Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weekend and the end




Okay, so this weekend was initially very stressful. Then as i got my work done, i went to the mall and out for dinner with my mom. it's been a really long time since we've done that. I felt that although i wasted a lot of time and didn't get much homework done it was worth it. I guess now I've freaked out less. Like this year i haven't really had a time when i broke down. ... yet.
But it's good, because i realized that i need to calm myself and i need to rest sometimes, even when i dont have all my homework finished. cause i can never be done. there's always something more to do. so i use weekends to take time to relax a bit and just spend time with my mom. now i wish i could do that with my dad, but he's only off during the weekday and i'm always busy during weekdays. I barely did any work today and now i'm starting to worry. at least i finished my essay. I got my english project binded and i think it really looks nice. i'm really happy about it. i have to make bio notes. that's what i'm worried about. cause i have a bio quiz tomorrow. and i need to get a good mark.
let's hope i can manage my marks.
like with the exception of recruitment week which was terrible - like the busyness, but other than that, i haven't really had time where i spent lots of times with my extracurriculars. it's been really equal

No comments:

Post a Comment