Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Need to stay together

I am going to do really badly

I am going to break down

I need help

No one can help

I do not know what to do


 

I just realized that despite the fact that muskoka was really fun and a good experience and what not it really was not good for my marks. I missed so much stuff. I got to bio today and I had no clue what the teacher was talking about. And I mean its not that I always know what hes talking about but today I was super lost

I had a religion test today which I didn't do good on too, I know it. It surprised me. There were lots of application and thinking questions that I just bs-ed. Then bio. If I did not do the make up test, I think I would've gotten higher, cause I think I would've known more stuff.

Then I realize that we have a bio test on everything I missed this thrusday. And I have a religion project that I didn't even start due on Thursday as well. There is also the loran award application that is due on Thursday. Why is everything due on Thursday.

Then I have extracurriculars, but I am not thinking too much about it. But I feel bad because I need to run it.

Last night I read a prayer. One that I printed off a long time ago.

It was the st. francis prayer:

Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; where there is sadness, joy.

O, Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console; to be understood as to understand; to be loved as to love; For it is in giving that we receive; it is in pardoning that we are pardoned; it is in dying that we are born again to eternal life.

well, the cool thing is that this morning on the announcements, this was coincidentally the prayer they said. So yeah I thought that was pretty cool

and because I was freaking out, I decided to open another [believe] card.

This is what it said:

"Everyday holds the possibility of a miracle"

  • Elizabeth davids

Isn't that just a wooow. It fit perfectly too. Unfortunately I don't think a miracle really happened. I still didn't do well on my tests. I think.

I've got so much work to do. I think today was the first day this year that I actually felt overwhelmed, like seriously overwhelmed. I half broke down when I got home. But I refrained myself from most consequences.

I think I understand how people say grade 12 is harder. Like I really don't think the material is that that much harder right now. But I know the workload is heavier. Like we have so much projects, assignments, homework and tests for every subject. And they never stop coming. So we never get a break.

Anyways

This is enough,

I have to get back to work

1 comment: