Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Ohmygoshhness


Ohmygoshhness guys!

It's school tomorrow! Already!

Where has the summer gone?

Well actually it didn't really go by all that fast. I've been through summers that have gone by faster. This years summer was kinda weird. There wasn't much times where I said… hmm, nothing to do. It's always, I've gotta do this and that and that and that and that! But yeah, in the end, I didn't do most of the stuff I wanted to do. Didn't even read as much as I wanted to. Which is really bad. I wrote a LOT though. More than I've ever wrote during the summer. Usually in the past summers I would not have touched a pen for such a long time that when school starts, it feels weird to be holding a pen. It's like I have to learn to write all over again. Okay fine, maybe not that extreme but you get the idea.

I got a puzzle from hong kong… it was a small 108 piece puzzle but it was a really cool stitch puzzle with all the little stitch characters in them! So I had to get it. I thought it would take me forever to finish, so I didn't want to start during school. But I wanted to do the puzzle so badly too. So in the end I gave into the temptation and opened the puzzle. Turns out that it was really easy. I actually managed to finish it within 15mins and without looking at the box cause I knew exactly how each character looked. Now I have an extra puzzle frame sitting on my desk – as if my desk doesn't have enough stuff on it already. It seems as if I can fill up my desk, no matter how big it is. I just never seem to have enough room. I don't know how I'll ever survive with a super small desk.

So today was a really slow day. It usually is. I just hang around at home doing nothing. Trying to finish everything up before school starts and usually just preparing myself mentally for school. This year feels different. I'm really excited for school to start back. It's so exciting to be able to see all my friends again and to do all the things I did before the summer. I'm excited!

Okay, back to my book.

Oh by the way. The mockngjay – third book from the hunger games series is absolutely amazing! The first two were fantastic and this one is just as good!

Bye byes

Wait lets see If I can find a picture to post…


No comments:

Post a Comment