Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day One – YAY!


So Day one of school was just

FANTASTIC!

Haha, this morning the whole cafeteria was filled with the energy and joy of students coming back to school. Everyone, well at least I was super excited. First period reminds me of last semesters first period where I had religion. It was boring. We didn't do anything except listen to the teacher talk about the consequences of our actions and backed up his thesises with news clips from the G20 riots and Bp oil spills. Good thing is that this semester I have a few more people I know in the class so I don't have to worry about switching out.

Second period was really great. Its just like last year, except better. Had Sullivan again. I go in class and it just feels so familiar so perfect. Its great, with all the pacers and the great teacher. We didn't get much covered as usual but it was cool.

Third period was pretty much the worstest period. Had Vicente. She, in my opinion is really nit-picky about everything. I thought I was bad. Uhm well, thinking about it again, maybe she's not all that bad a teacher. She's pretty nice. I guess my thoughts were just briefly influenced by the opinions and biases of others. I don't plan on switching out really. Although I want mrs. Thibideau and I was thinking about ap English. But I still think that I will get a better mark in this class. I hope.

Last period was worse than I expected but still good. It's math, I expect a lot from that. Beside matt again, which is cool. Now I got someone to answer all my questions! But the thing is that I am away from all the people I usually spend math class talking to which is sad. And I'm all the way in the corner! No fair! I like it in the middle.

Official Newspaper Editor.

Well I guess this is it. We're in grade 12. Better make the best of it.

Make sure I do good, stay focused and get good marks. Really need to get a hold of everything.

"Ignore people who say it can't be done"

  • Elaine rideout

Perfect quote for this year!

WE CAN DO IT~!

No comments:

Post a Comment