Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Not ready



Today I realized that I am so not ready for university. I haven't really looked at any programs yet and I am still undecisive about which university to go to. Argh this is bad. And I'm worried about the financial part.

Euh

Recruitment was bad today, there was barely any people, but it was good because we got to sit there and relax kinda.

Theres also the marks. I did really bad on my math diagnostic test which counts. And I'm starting to worry that if I continue on like this, my top 6 average will be low. Cause really I have to include a science course in their and a math and its gonna make it low. I need to somehow get it together and do better.

I guess really right now, everynight I spend more time doing extra-curricular stuff than I do my homework. So maybe I did join too much. But then I'm saying its okay cause its gonna be worse off in university and also it wont be this bad throughout the whole year right…

I also want to volunteer with youth assisting youth where I have to commit to three hours a week, but I mean, I want to do it cause its cool but I don't know if ill have time

Also I want to reach my goal for volunteer hours this year.

Argh

Thisis so hard.

1 comment:

  1. michaelll (:
    just a mini heads up, please don't over commit and put so much pressure on yoruself !
    you still need to care about yoru academics too (:
    put some workload on us, mike (:
    we'll help you manage the extra curricular stuff (:
    GANBATTEEE! YOU CAN DO IT ! ADD OILL MICHAEL ! WHOOO !

    ReplyDelete