Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Science North


So, I just rediscovered this right now… and although its not finished… I doubt ill finish it any time soon, or at all… so yeah, I'm just gonna post it

So, I just came back from an allnighter science trip… and I think I'm going a bit crazy, so bare with me if what I write doesn't make sense.

Yesterday I went to science north, in Sudbury. It was a 4.5 hour drive up there and although it was a long ride, it was also a good and fun ride. I wanted to sit beside someone … but of course, I ended up not sitting beside them. The blind side was on and since I watched it already and I wasn't planning to watch it again and since other people wanted to watch it I decided to switch seats with them. But I was gonna switch with one person, but then I ended up switching with another person and then another person… two of whom I'm not too fond of. But yeah, it's ok… eventually I sat alone on the way there… and I guess it was ok… just that I didn't really get to talk to anyone. On the ride back however, I sat beside someone and close to someone haha so many someones but yeah… and I guess.. ok let's just stop this is getting confusing.

I actually really enjoyed the free time we had when we got there, the time we had to walk around the lake and the centre and just hang out with friends and take some pictures. I thought that was really quite fun. I guess this trip overall allowed me to spend a lot of time with the pacers. It got me to understand some of them better and really take part in the exciting things they do together, even if its just sitting on a table and eating. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment