Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

04/06/10

I guess it's been a while since I posted... so let's see, what happened during the looong four day weekend. Well, pretty much all I remember is driving! Haha, I drove a lot this weekend, I drove everywhere we went. Well, I watched two movies... the last song and the clash of the titans. OMG the last song was really good, if I wasn't at the theatres I would have cried =D

    I can say that I really enjoyed my long weekend, although there were a few surprises and what not here and there, but overall it was still pretty good. I think I really needed that break. I didn't have much work, nor did I do much work and thank god for that cause I needed the rest. But now its back to school.. I was kinda dreading it yesterday night, but this morning everything was fine, I was actually kinda worried about the meeting for BAM cause I didn't know what I wanted to say yet.

    Well... let's skip what happened during school. When I got back home, I was just feeling lazy and I ended up watching a movie... Astro Boy! Ehh, it was ok I guess, better than I expected, but could have been better. I don't like the days when I don't have any homework, or don't have a lot of homework, a day like today. I only have math to work on, and I am NOT working on it. I have to read an English book, which I should probably start on, but yeah. Well, something good happened today, MADD sent me an email for the volunteering session they are having soon and heart and stroke foundation sent me the new volunteering newsletter, so volunteering and stuff is really good, except for the fact that no one has called my back from YAY yet.

    Lately, although there was the long weekend, I have still been really really tired for some reason. But yeah, hopefully the rest of the week goes well, my marks stay the same, there is less stress, less worries and less work!

Let's end it off with a quote...

"There are many happy times and sad times in our life. But why be unhappy? Why should we be troubled over the little things in life and be discontent? We only live life once, time keeps ticking and we cannot turn back, live life to its fullest and live a happy life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment