Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

It is You

It is you
Who I am always thinking of
No matter where I am,
How far
Or close
You may be

It is you
Who’s words fill it all,
All of my thoughts and dreams
At school or in the mall
Near rivers or streams.

It is you
Who allowed me to discover
and unlock countless emotions
feelings and opinions I have never had, ever
causing me to take action.

It is you
Who’s emotions I care about most
One that has a special and unidentifiable effect
On my thoughts and actions bringing them from coast to coast
Not knowing what to expect.

It is you
Who’s eyes stare into mine;
Once in a while
& seeing it shine,
Brings my heart to a smile.

It is you
Who’s writing lingers
And stays in my head forever,
Showing me that you are a mesmerizing singer.
My dear, you are clever!

It is you
Who I have feelings for,
The one who my heart now belongs to.
It is you, my love...

No comments:

Post a Comment