Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dubiety

Why did I think
Why did I wait
‘cause now, it’s just too late

How come everything I do is just so wrong
Can’t we just be together like everyother song
But no, no we can’t

Everytime things seem to go on fine
Something just has to get in the way of our shine
Nothing we do or have ever done can be undone

Let’s hope this is all just a misunderstanding
Were you here an hour ago, doing what I am doing now?
I’m sorry, I really didn’t want/ plan on making you feel bad

I should never have wasted any time
It’s like I have committed a crime
Nothing I do now, can make up for it – all of it – any of it

Now I do what I do best
I’ll stay right here and allow you to rest
While I will sit here in regret

Though nothing I do now will make a difference
Change your mind and forgive me
- heck, I can’t even forgive myself
Don’t believe it? Be patient, wait and we’ll just see
I just want to apologize: I’m truly sorry

I do not ask for your forgiveness, I just hope you can live on
Without me – live a good life, be happy and free
That’s all I have to say, Now good riddance to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment