Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love

An essential part of life
Abstract in ways causing latent hostility
Advancements to beatitude and exuberance, through sometimes to strife
Extending our minds’ and intuitions’ ability to full capacity.

The love of a lifetime
Is often hard to find
‘guess today’s my lucky day, I’ve found my lucky dime
Cause you, my love, bind me with your kindness and mind combines

After overcoming many up’s and down’s
I suppose it’s about time we realize
That we should not be affected by many sounds renown
We have to be wise, look at the skies, maybe theorize let us compromise and revise while waiting for the prize

In the morning, you are my sun
The moon at night
You are magnificent, my loved one
No matter what happens, I will do what is right and hold on tight

Je suis le tien pour la reste de ton vie
I will be here for you, there’s no doubt to that
I love you, more than anything else in the world, that’s the key
So why don’t you stick around and we’ll have a chat!

On this special day, I would like to shar with you
Anything that mayb e mine
You can take your pick, from my heart to shoe

It’s your choice, it’s all up to you, mon amour!

No comments:

Post a Comment