Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Work stress, more work and more stress.

Okay

For some reason today was extra stressful

Like it was really bad

Everything was just very tense

This morning went off with a bad start cause the sky was literally pitch black when I woke up and I didn't want to get up. But I had to. I went to St. Joes. Which was pretty cool, it felt weird to be back there during normal school starting time, but it was still nice. Then there was the feeder school visit – that's why I was there. It was okay. I just basically improved everything. And the funny thing was that while I was listing all the seven councils, I forgot OSAID… then Mrs. Oliphant reminds me, and also I could only name like 10 of all the clubs. Which was really bad. Either way, Mr. Maloney was like wow, I can't believe you named all those, I couldn't even do it. So I'm like, okay sure.

When I got back to school, Sullivan took the class on a 'field trip' to the hallway and I met them there… I was kinda lost, and I didn't pay much attention. Or well, I did, but I just didn't catch on to what he was saying. The rest of bio was okay.

Then it was lunch. I wrote my name down for the self nomination thingy for Queens.

English was brutal. I was really tired for some reason and I just couldn't concentrate. Everything was blurry and I had a massive headache. So I just tried to pay attention, then I studied for math.

Math test was really bad. Some things I was confident in but the vast majority I was confused. It was so weird. I ended up guessing things and making things up. It was bad. I need to study more. Well I do my homework, but like her questions are just so out of the world. I mean, she teaches stuff on earth, and we do the homework on earth but her test and the questions are all the way in Saturn. How are we supposed to make the connection however many billion light years away?

I got accepted for the youth forum. I'm kinda excited. Well actually I just want to know how it is. Or like what we do. Let's hope we get to meet some cool new people.

After school we had Luke 4:18. I got upset at my brother. He is like mocking me and like disrespecting me all the time. He does things infront of his friends to show them that he can do that to his brother, and he can get away with it. I had a talk with him about it at home. A LONG talk. I hope everything gets better.

Luke was okay. Most of the people for the Fair Trade Fair group wasn't there so we couldn't get much done. I guess I have to start working on that stuff during the week too.

At the end, Sharyn asked me about giving the proposal to the Vp and I said I got the secretary to hand it in. Then she says that we didn't let her look over it before she handed it in. well first off, it was emailed to her, she dismissed it. Second of all, she specifically said to hand in the proposal. Then before I could explain, she walked away. And I was yelling across the classroom as she left. Then ben asks me if everything is alright. It was surprising that he did. But it was nice. =D

When I got home. I dedicated today to biology. I ended up doing minimal notes because I couldn't concentrate. But at least I didn't use my computer till now. Then I have to do English, but I haven't done it yet.

Theres so much to do with all these things coming up. Oh my goshness.

Take things one step at a time, do what you can. And that's enough.

Good luck to all

Good bye'

No comments:

Post a Comment