Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Monday, November 29, 2010

mathematics

Don’t you just love my title?

Mathematics

Calculus

Arithmetic

Algebra

Geometry

Integrals

Derivatives

Functions

Theorems

Okay, I’ll stop, someone will just exit the page soon

Haha

Well today was an okayish day… I realized I was super tired during English class when I couldn’t concentrate after my presentation.

Religion – I spent the whole period trying to study for biology and genetics… but I ended up getting distracted and wasted lots of time

Biology – did a presentation, which was basically just reading off the paper, so it was a bad presentation, but yeah… we were supposed to have a quiz, but that never happened, so its tomorrow, which means I should be studying now

English – I did a presentation – I put a lot of hard work into it… seriously. I don’t think I’ve ever spent so much time and effort into an English assignment before. However, my presentation wasn’t so good because I didn’t have time to practice and thus I didn’t know my stuff, so I stuttered a lot and what not.. but my other group members were really good

Calculus – we had a supply teacher – I did a bit of work… more than I would usually do.. which is good

· Thank goodness for Andrew, he helped me so much! Oh and matt too, can’t really forget him..

Signed up for an online competition thingy for math with mcmaster

You can do it with a partner, which is the good thing, however, my partner now is too smart, like seriously smart

And I didn’t realize this before.. actually the contest didn’t matter to me much, it was more so for the experience and for the heck of it… so I just went okay with whomever I partnered up with, but as I thought of it more, I started to think and realize that maybe the person might not like it because I dragged them down… maybe I should have talked to them first

Anywho

I guess ill find out eventually

I have to make some Christmas presents

Im starting to worry that I wont finish them on time

Uh oh

That’s not good

Back to math…

Actually

I am making a tree now!

=D

and not doing work

not good

No comments:

Post a Comment