Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Ooooh life’s gooood!

Well,

I'm really tired

… oh my gooooood

No wonder why, its 11!

I need to sleep

I have to go downtown again tomorrow.

So today I went downtown to U of T with the bio class and we went to the Gairdner Awards Ceremony. It was pretty cool. Two guys spoke, William Caterall and Calvin Stihler… I think that's how you spell it. Caterall is a student of the guy who found Krebs cycle! The guy who made us memorize the whole thing! Anyways, the talks were actually pretty cool, it was general stuff and all, but it was cool.

~last Christmas! I gave you my heart and the very next day!~ sorry I was just listening to the song and I couldn't help it

We also went in a first year chemistry class … I think it was chemistry. But either way… I think I'm starting to decide against going to U of T…. iunno. It's still a hard decision.

I really really really want to go out and just take pictures! You know what. I think I'm going to bring my dslr downtown tomorrow. I just want to take pictures. But that will be so weird, bringing it downtown. Iunno, we'll see. My G12 isn't bad either. The pictures don't look so good on the screen and the feeling comparative to the XSi is really bad, but overall the camera is awesome. I think I have too high of standards. Like when I look at the picture after on the computer, I realize its really good. So yeah. But the feel of the dslrs are just soo wow. Yeah lol.

I need to do some homework, and also lots of planning for extra curriculars. Like seriously a lot of planning.

Hmm I wonder if G12 can do auto-braketing. I hope so.

I want to write too, write some poems. Think about Christmas. Start working on Christmas stuff. That would be so cool!

I have to work… do all my work tomorrow. I wanna go trick-or-picturing! =D

I need a quote

Here is one I came up with a few days ago.

I put it on tumblr.

Oh btw. I've been starting to use tumblr. I wanted to transfer all of my blogposts from blogspot to tumblr. I am having trouble doing that. So I kinda just started posting all the blogspot posts to tumblr, simultaneously. Also Microsoft word cannot publish blog posts to tumblr, so that's also a hassle. I have to copy and paste it.

Anyways, I used tumblr because it seems as if more people are using it and also because I like the layout. I like the plaid-boxed layout. I think its cool.

Check it out:

Changinginertia.tumblr.com

It's not that hard to figure out… sheesh

Oh here's the quote

Taking a wrong step is better than not taking a step altogether. -> so go take that step and make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment