Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

productive

Well

Let's see

Todays pretty good

I mean today at school was just like any other normal day but after school newspaper meeting was really hectic cause we got so much people. It's been like that for past few days cause of new members. Thanks to recruitment week!

Yearbooks – need to sign more and get more to sign mine

I have to go to school on pa day for muskoka thingy

Cant go to university fair with pacers then D=

Uhm at home, I wasted a lot of time from 4-530 and then dinner

After I was really productive

Got more don't than I expected. Finished what I had in mind for English. Actually typed up the introductory paragraph for my essay due in two weeks. Need to actually finish outline for that. The essay is 750 words, my intro is 200 words and I haven't edited yet. My editing makes things longer. I can barely keep these posts to 750 words jeesh

Oh for English I even started my cpt. I read my book or started reading it and wrote notes on it! – I never do that!

Bio I didn't start – test soon, jam lab, lots of work. I'm worried about bio mark the most, then math mark. I have to make notes from textbook. Haven't been keeping up with rewriting notes from class either. Not good – I like bio the most, yet I always leave it to the end, thinking id have more time on it or can do it slowly cause I have nothing more to do after, but it never works that way

Religion, end of chapter assignment soon and test soon. Made a list of questions – bombard teacher tomorrow

For every subject, we seem to finish the first unit/chapter/ section thingy at similar times, meaning all the end of chapter assignments and tests are all on the same date

As I predicted, I am not as overwhelmed with work from extracurriculars. Maybe I'm just putting off some of it but also maybe I am correct. I knew that it wouldn't be as busy after recruitment week and it isn't so its great

Luckily I don't really have anything due due tomorrow

The only homework I had is math and I forgot to bring math txtbk home – too heavy but I forgot I had homework

So I'm back to doing bio notes

And this is the last thing I'm doing tonight

Smile~! You're Beautiful and smart and nice and everything else! - Pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment