Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting there…

Okie dokies!

So, I've been sick for quite a while. And according to my last post, you know what happened last night and this morning. I was SO tired this morning at 5, however it got better at school, then I got really tired until after school and then for some reason I was really energetic. Iunno why. I'm weird. Anyways, now I feel really good. Well a lot better than yesterday, though my throat still hurts. I just hope I get fully well soon cause Muskoka soon!

We got yearbooks today! I already forgot about them, but I'm glad we got them. During religion we had a diagnostic test thingy on what we've been learning, but I failed cause I didn't pay attention, or more so I didn't really look over it everyday and did what a good student should have done. But I think it will be better for the test.

In bio we had a lab. Sugar tasting lab. Things go so much better with pacers. It's so much more fun and everything. I wish it was like that every class. But I am starting to worry about bio. I really want to get a really good mark. But seeing as the way things are going, I don't think that's gonna happen. So I guess I really have to step it up a notch and work harder. I mean I want to do bio every day after school, but that's not the only thing I have and I end up putting that to the very end usually and I get tired.

Math was more fooling around. I mean it's a good mix. I listen when I need to… and sometimes I don't cause matt's beside me. But I think I understand everything. I just hope the test thingy isn't gonna be hard tomorrow cause I also need a really good mark for it.

Yesterday I was like. Okay every day after school I am doing homework first thing and not doing emails or extra curricular stuff. Today it didn't happen. Although I didn't waste that much time, I ended up organizing stuff. Argh

Luke Interview, with nat and ben

That was scary! - not…

Meeting tomorrow morning.

Sas today was lot of people

Newspaper after school tomorrow

Still have cookies in locker

Sign yearbooks

Do homework

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment