Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Catching up



So it's been a pretty long while since I've posted. The reason for this is because of me being super busy trying to catch up with everything as I got back.

However I ended up doing a few thnings with my dad since I haven't seen him in a month.

So the rest of hong kong was pretty cool. It went by waay too fast. I wanted to stay, but I also wanted to go home. The flight home felt super long cause it was just so boring. Well, what's bad is that I didn't get a chance to finish any of the books that I brought to hong kong, unlike last year. But I wrote a lot. I'm actually really surprised that I filled up practically a whole notebook of journal entries within that one month I spent in hong kong. I actually wrote in it everyday, more than once in several occasions too. I've never been able to do that. And I'm so glad I did.

When I got back, I went to chapters as usual. I got mockingjay =P and a few magazines. Then I went to visit my dad's parents and I showed them my pictures from hong kong. They had so much fun looking at them, it was great. Oh and it's been like more than a year since I've been to their house, so that was pretty cool. I had a pretty good time catching up with my dad, though we didn't do all that much, but it was cool nonetheless.

I don't know how I got to writing those super long posts that I wrote before, cause it sure ain't gonna happen today.

Well, yeah oh I went to CNE yesterday. It's more like dad and son time and like a yearly tradition. We go every year, so we're gonna go no matter what.

Anywho

Gonna do some reading now

Oh and I haven't packed for school yet

Which totally sucks cause now im freaking out =(

Farewell for now

No comments:

Post a Comment