Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Am I too busy? Am I too sick? Am I?

Oh no.

You know what

I'm too busy

I've got too much stuff on me. I have to stop, slow down and delegate! – according to Mrs. Smyth haha

Anywho, there are times when I think I am too overwhelmed with work and that I have to slow down. And then there are other times when I just want more work. Aren't I crazy?

I'm worrying about luke interviews and I don't know why. I mean interviews are great, cause its good practice for the future and I don't have to worry cause if I don't make it then I don't make it. Its kinda good that I don't make it cause then I'd have less things to do, but I also want to make it cause I want to help out with the events that they do. Iunno, this is so hard.

Anyways, I had a bit of fun last night with my camera, I took a picture of the moon, isn't that weird. I haven't had time to do things for me or things that I wanted to do in a long time, even though I didn't have any time to set up and stuff and I just took two pictures it was still good.

I have lots of work and lots of tests and stuff. Why is this the case when its only third week of school? This is what grade 12 is like. But I for some reason am not really worried about that when I should cause it feels like extra-curriculars are taking up most of my mind. It's weird, that's all that I think of sometimes, I'm thinking too much for it. I should start worrying about school.


This is what i do during math class. I try to pay attention, but sometimes its boring and i get distracted. But i feel bad not paying attention. maybe my marks will be affected. i dont like this.


The most sincere people will make enough mistakes to make them humble. Thank God for mistakes and take courage. Don't give up on account of them.

Paul L. Powers

You know what? I love this quote. It's so true. I love to make mistakes… well no I don't. but I love to let god make the decisions for me. Like tomorrows luke interview, I am thinking to myself that if God thinks that I am doing too much stuff and am too busy then he will not let me pass the interviews. Learn from your mistakes and never give up. Real important.!

No comments:

Post a Comment