Inspiration

At times when you think that you have failed at everything, you have really just succeeded. You have realized that you are not perfect, that not everything turns out just right in life.

Think about all the good things you have done, the good times in your life. You have definitely made a difference in someone else’s life, you just don’t know it – I can guarantee it. If you are reading this blog, you have made a difference in my life.

Think about this: How can I do any better? What can I do to make a difference, to help more people, to change the world, one small step at a time?

Think about the future, not the past. Hope for the best, not the worst.

Believe in yourself and you too can make a difference in the world.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Driving in-car = 03/30/10

So, today was like the third or fourth lesson for driving school, the actual in car driving stuff, and all this time, like for the past two or three driving session, I'd consider that I did really well... and I had improved a lot compared to how I was when I first started. But then, today... as I drive second... it was really good in the beginning, everything was fine, nothing was wrong, I was talking and chatting and stuff and everything was fine, when my driving partner, MK was driving. But then, after we stopped at the mall for the break and it was my turn to drive, it also started out pretty well I'd consider... I mean nothing was wrong... yet.

Alright, so today's in car lesson dealt with lane change and left turns. This is the sole hardest topic by far in the course. And I was doing it today... I don't really think it scared me, I don't really know what went wrong... anyways, let me explain what happened. As I turned out of the mall and went onto the small street, we hit a traffic light. Soon, he told me to make a left turn at the next intersection, and what happened was, there was a car behind me... which I wasn't aware of, but because it was an intersection, so he was really close... and the light changed green and I was supposed to make the left turn, but I saw a car in front of me, who was making the left turn and I didn't know... well, I knew, but I hesitated. And the driving instructor beside me yelled GO Go Go and like he said give gas and what not... and then there was another car heading my way, but he was making a right turn, and I was told not to trust signals, so I was hesitant I guess once again. And the driving instructor seemed like he was mad, but I don't think he really was, I think he was more so raising his voice. So he tell me to go and go quick and what not... and the guy behind me honked at me, and me being the person I was ignored him and kept going at the same speed I was going.

So yeah that was just one of the more major mistakes I made today during driving, there were many more, like signalling when I shouldn't have and also, turning in a small street, turning left when I didn't signal, nor did the guy ask, I was just randomly doing it. I don't know what exactly went wrong, I mean I think I was fine in the beginning, and I didn't really feel any pressure. I just don't get it. But one thing I can recall, and I am doing it even at this very second, I was constantly asking myself, what is wrong with me, what happened, why could I not do that, I was fine before, why am I so hesitant and what not today. And yeah, that really really really and I don't know how much I can stress this, it really REALLY bothered me... so yeah. I hope that future driving classes (in-car ) would be a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment